February 24, 2007

CSU Cheerleader


I had to share this with you all. Adam couldn't resist this purchase. He surprised me with it. The size is 12 months, so she can wear it during the football season most likely. It's nice we both went to CSU. Otherwise, we'd have alma mater wars with our baby girl. And, yes, we are really counting on her being a "her".

We were joking last night in the childbirth education class with each other that if the baby comes out as a boy we're going to be very surprised. We were laughing at what we'd say. For example, "Put it back in. We want a different one. " or "Oh, crap" or "Are you kidding". No, I know we'd be just as happy with a boy. We were just enjoying the comic relief of the anxiety that's building.

We have no news as far as baby updates. We were suppose to have a doctor appointment yesterday, but it's rescheduled for Monday. I hope to be checked for the progression then...dialation and efacement. Less than one week until the due date now. Things feel the same. Adam and I are both sleeping like crazy though. We slept 10.5 hours last night and now Adam's napping. It's like our bodies are preparing for the long haul.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Oh yea, rub in that you're sleeping 10.5 hours!!! I wish! All anxiety aside, at least you have enough time to go through all your baby classes now and go in "fully prepared," if there is such a thing.

And my comment on the cheerleader outfit: Even though I must agree that the little green and gold number is cute, I think I'll have to be getting my little niece some Huskers gear too...*insert evil laugh of Bugs Bunny fame*

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Adam Fisher said...

You're not going to be the Aunt from the Christmas story who gives Ralphy the Bunnie Suit are you??????

ADAM

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

No bunny suits, maybe an elf outfit though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home