January 23, 2007

Bundles for Babies



Today I went to a baby awareness class on the base. Nikki, the gal that is due the same time as me, was also there. They touched on budgeting, stress, and services they offer on the base to help families out. Then at the end they give you a bunch of gifts. The picture above includes all that they gave. Some of the items are a hooded towel, washcloths, a receiving blanket, a fleece blanket, short sleeve onsies and the long sleeve zip up kind of onsie too, burp cloths, cloth diapers and bibs. It is so nice of the Air Force to does that. I wanted to share it with all of you.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

That's an awesome gift bag! Good thing you went. It has to make you feel better getting some of that stuff so you can check it off the list.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

I also wanted to mention that the zip-up onsies are most likely PJ's. I thought they were just onsies when I got them for Merrick at first, until someone pointed that out to me when I had him dressed in one at the store. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home