January 05, 2008

Where to Begin

I apologize for not posting for so long. As many of you know I'm working on making the blog private. It will still be able to be seen by friends and family that visit this site, so don't worry. But until then I will give some postings to catch you all up with the Christmas happenings.


This was the second week in December that Gwen was beginning to really crawl more often. It just took a interesting reason to get her going. Here it was the pretty gold bows on the gifts. She was a magnet to those.

Peek-a-boo is definitely a favorite game of hers.


She was moving so much that she somehow got into this position all on her own. She loves biting on the cold soda cans. I was just cracking up when this happened.


I had to share these creative and yummy cupcakes with you all. I wish I could have given you all some to eat. After making them I had to make sure we didn't eat them ourselves.

Gwen and Leisl are playing while we made the cupcakes.

The overalls need to be fixed a bit, but I had to post this one.

This was taken at my Grandmother's house. Merrick and Gwen had a good time together. Jackson is in the background. He's the same age as Merrick.
We tried to get the babies/ toddlers to all sit together for a picture, and this was an attempt.
Here's Santa's little helper.

This was the first time Jami and I had a chance to meet each other's babies and that the babies met each other. Nevala is three months older than Gwen. It was so much fun spending time with them.
This one had more character with the girls interacting.
This one is a my Grandmother's house again. My Aunt Connie is holding Nevala and Jackson and Jami are also pictured.
Here's the last of Jami and Nevala. We are going to see them again in January, and I'm very happy about that.

I'll post another time soon to add some pictures from our time in Connecticut.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Glad to see the updates. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home