November 12, 2007

Feeding Herself

At eight months she's feeding herself pretty well. Today Adam had the day off. We went shopping. Here the pictures are in a food court. While Adam and I ate our lunch we fed Gwen some Gerber puffs. They are essentially like Cheerios nutrition wise, but they melt in your mouth....not in you hand. ha ha ha. It's a good step for the babies to learn how to grab and then put it in their mouths. It's good for the self esteem too I'm sure. A thought going through her mind might be something like, "Hey, I can do this myself".

Anyway, she would grab them out of these sections in the stroller. Many of them dropped on the ground in the process, but she's learning. She kept looking for more once we were finished eating. I'm not sure how long she would have kept going otherwise.





Other happenings are the while I was outside to grill this evening I saw a black widow...dead right next to our back door and a teranchela in the back yard 5 feet away from the back door. Yikes!!!! It gives me the shivers thinking about them.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

How do you even kill tranchulas? Eek!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Kim and Matt said...

Way to Gwen! You'll soon learn that learning to feed yourself is such a cool thing! :) And, YIKES about the spiders, Kim!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home