October 28, 2007

Moving

I know we are long over due for an update on this blog, but I only have time right now to notify you all that we are moving this week across the street. The only thing that will change in our address is the number on the house. It will now be 2334 rather than 2323. Our phone numbers will stay the same of course. The official day we will be all moved in will be Saturday. This week is going to be a bit of a whirlwind.

I have much to tell you all, so hopefully we will send out a great entry soon.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Wow a move! At least it's only across the street. ;)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Kim and Matt said...

Good luck with the move. What a pain in the butt...but like Morgan said, at least it's only across the street. Can't wait to hear more about it!

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to hear what is going on Kim! I'm glad it's only across the street- I'm sure it's been a hectic week for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home