November 05, 2007

Some Pictures of Gwen

We just recently have moved up to a "Big Girl Bath" without the baby tub. We watch her like hawks. It's nice to lay her back to rinse off her hair. I had called Adam in this day to take these pictures, because I liked the spiky hair style. She really likes her time in the bath. We give her one every night before story time and bed time. Often this is Adam's time with her still unless school or work need his attention.

This duck is a favorite bath toy. It's the perfect size for it's head to fit in Gwen's mouth. It's so funny.


I try to keep the eating interesting for her. This is a cucumber with the seeds cut out, so it's like a donut cucumber slice. She loved it. Sometimes the meals are boring like rice cereal and a veggie or fruit, and then other times I introduce something exciting. She loves the apple slices. She just sucks on it, and then I just have to watch that she doesn't get a piece off that could harm her. She's mushed a banana in her hands and wasn't so interested in actually eating it. Just recently I blended up a mixed veggie medley for her which consisted of red peppers, carrots, peas and broccoli. She likes it. We mix it with rice cereal and some water or breast milk too. Then I also wanted to make the blended up apple more interesting, so I added canned cherries that were in water with no preservatives. She liked that too.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

I think Gwen looks a lot like Kim. And she has brown eyes now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home