March 08, 2007

Gweneth's Birth Day

Adam left their blog open so I thought I would just post right here. ;)

Adam and Kim heading out from
the house at 9pm on the sixth.


Kim modeling the fabulous hospital gown.
Look at that belly!


We must have clean teeth so we can grunt with
force and not upset the stomach of the nurses. ;)


The hospital bed.

We're at 4 cm.

Feeling the pain of a contraction.

Wahoo! We're at 7cm.

Ah... relief! If Kim laid down flat and the epidural
went on to the left side too. Previous to that,
it was only working on the right side, and
she was having front and back labor.


Proud parents.

Dad, Gweneth and Mom.

Hey! Put me back in. I'm cold.
Oh, okay, then give me some food!


8 lbs. 12 ozs.

Ah, mom fed me and now I'm good.

5 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations! She is beautiful...good work you two :)
Jami

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Kim and Matt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful and we love the name!!! Give her a kiss and hug from us! :)

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Here are some More Pics of Gweneth. She has a ton of hair!

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cousins! just wanted to say congrats!!! she is beautiful! hope you all are doing well! jadeb

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so exciting to have a new Fisher! Congratulations to you both - and also great name! I'm sure Grandma is very happy! She is very beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her, hopefully soon! Lots of Love, Cousin Amanda :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home