January 14, 2008

Ten Months Old




She just turned ten months old. These pictures will be fun to look back on down the road. She's getting enough hair now that I can put a barrette in it finally. I love that. She is pulling herself up on furniture all of the time now. She is only saying "mama" and different forms of dad. She will just "ahhh" loudly for Adam mostly. She loves dogs now and loves looking at pictures of dogs. She will crawl all over the house to follow me. We play hide and seek now and she laughs at it. We read the singing Elmo book everyday now, and she sings along by "uhhh"ing the tune. She also dances by bouncing up and down when she's standing at the musical table from JoAnn and Chris. She's also transfers from one piece of furniture to another occasionally.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Cute series of pics! Do you think her hair has some curl in it? I think I see the beginnings of some... ;)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Kim and Matt said...

Happy 10 months old, Gwen! She's absolutely gorgeous!! In these pictures, she has your eyes, Kim. I'm so glad she's doing so well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home