July 11, 2007

Four Months Old

Today we went to Gwen's 4th month well baby check up. She is measuring 25-1/2" and 15lbs 7ozs. She had vaccinations today too. She hardly cried. Adam was holding her though after it was done, and that had to comfort her. The doctor told us to start her on solid food now, but we are going to start with rice cereal at six months instead. Needless to say, the doctor didn't really rub us the right way, so we are going to try to get a different one we've seen reassigned to us hopefully. Gwen is doing well. We are getting into the routine of giving her a baby spoon at dinner time when we are eating, so that she's included and gets the idea. She gets pretty excited to see that spoon coming. Here are some pictures of it from tonight. Adam's in Colorado Springs again from today through Saturday night, so Gwen and I are "bacheloretting" it. ha ha

She grabs my hands when I bring the spoon close. I think she'll be ready to eat from it soon.

She was looking at the camera here.

Because of our lack of photo editing programs, this picture is staying like this. Gwen is looking at my face while I have the camera off to the side to catch the moment.


Last week Gwen and I went to the swimming pool together. Here's her in swim diapers looking at the water toy that lights up and plays music. Very popular with her. ;)


I'll try to get pictures up these next two days, so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Kim and Matt said...

I can't believe she's already four months old! I just spent the last little bit catching up on your blog. I've been horrible about updating ours and reading others. :) Too much going on I guess. Matt just got back from SOS and we are headed back to Vandenberg on July 27th. I'm excited for the change but sad to leave Cheyenne.

It looks like you guys are doing well! Gwen is absolutely adorable! Hopefully we'll actually get to meet her someday soon.

:)
Love,
Kim, Matt and Avery Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home