April 05, 2007

Thursday and Officially Four Weeks Old


Gwen is officially four weeks old as of 12:37am this morning. I sung happy birthday to her when I was feeding her early this morning. he he he!

Today, I don't know what it is, but I feel more love for her than ever before. We've definitely bonded this week. I have been singing songs from our wedding CD. The Skyliners have a song with the words "earth angel" in it, and I really liked singing that one to her and dancing her around. She was pretty content also I must say. :)

I hear over and over to enjoy every minute of her life, and I am. She has changed so much over a month. While she and I were sleeping last night she cut her nose with her nails. When I saw that she drew blood this morning, I felt so terrible for her even though I know she will endure many more scrapes. Parenthood is a crazy thing! Needless to say, I filed the nails down this morning....even the big toes. She likes to get me with those when I'm feeding her too.....little stinker.

Tonight will be the last night without Adam. I am sooooo excited for his return. Thank you everyone for your support and for caring. One more night- piece of cake! My heart goes out to any single parents. Mom/ Vicki, you are amazing!!!

One other thing to my nephew Merrick is that this ducky if for you! He just LOVES ducks!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Merrick says "du!!!!" (the first syllable for duck, which is how he says "duck")

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! 4 weeks old already. I can't wait to meet her. Are you still planning on coming out in May? I really miss all of you very much. I just saw that you had posted something on Vitamins...I hope you got your questions answered. I hadn't checked the website in a while since I have been spending a lot of time with my grandpa. Let me know if you have anymore questions but it sounds like you are doing great!!! Love you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home