April 04, 2007

Wednesday

This morning I put Gwen in her crib while I was picking out something for her to wear. I thought that would be a good way for her to get use to it. She was staring at something on the wall. Please excuse the camera cord.
"I'm go'n to knock you out."
This is the blanket that Leanne made Gwen. One side is satin like and the other is cuddly and soft.
She even put Gwen's name on it and stitched this neat design. Her sewing machine is very high tech.


Today it was a very pleasant surprise that my friend Leanne did not have to go to work. It was last minute that she called me this morning before I was going to leave for the pharmacy and to take Gwen on our first walk on the base. We three ended up walking two miles and we even had the chance to get some stamps. Which, by the way, the price is going to go up to 41 cents May 14th.

While Adam is away, Leanne has been a life saver. Monday we had dinner at her place and today we hung out. Tomorrow she is coming over for dinner over here and we'll watch another movie.

She works with the babies in the child care on base, so she is very good with Gwen. She held her a bit today, and that is even nice to have that help. ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Beautiful blankie! Love the deep pink color. Very becoming to Gwen's complexion and complements her dark hair. I likey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home