April 19, 2007

Ron Jon Model

.
Anne Marie came over to visit, and took these two pictures while Gwen was sleeping. She has developed a love for cuddling and sleeping on Adam and me. Once I try to put her down to sleep on her own, she wakes up. I don't want her to get too dependent on me, but it's nice to cuddle
Adam picked up this Ron Jon dress for her when he was in Orlando working. I haven't put any head bands on her yet. She didn't seem to mind it, but it didn't stay on long none the less.

Today she is six weeks old. I was reading about her development melatonin (a chemical that develops in your mind between the sixth and eighth week of life). This development aids in sleep patterns. Surprisingly, she slept more than ever last night. She fell asleep at 10pm and slept until 6am only waking for an hour from 2am to 3am to eat and be changed. Then we both slept again from 7am to 9:15am. It was fabulous! These growth spurts are amazing.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Glad you're getting some good sleep. That's pretty much Merrick's sleeping routine even now, except we're up for the day at 6am.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to comment on the face Gwen makes when you blow on her face - it looks just like you, Kim,at the end of the wide-mouth frog joke when you say "oh, is that soooo!" -Diane

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she's sleeping Kim! Kaleb still isn't! Apparently teething is harder for boys than girls??? You look great and I love the headband on Gwen!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kim and Matt said...

She is too adorable!! I love the Ron Jon outfit. :) I know what you mean about the snuggling thing....Avery would do that too when she was little and we just didn't want to put her down. She's been a great sleeper ever since she's been in her crib and now we're luck if we get a hug from her!! Ha Ha Enjoy it while it lasts!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home