September 11, 2006

As Far as the Little Bundle of Joy

Last Friday, Adam and I went in for the 15 week check up. We heard the heart beat, which was at the average of what it should be now. The belly is growing a bit. It's at 13 cm, and it will eventually be that the cm equal the weeks that the pregnancy is along. We will be able to find out what the sex of that baby is in four more weeks. That will be October 6th. I think we will be finding out.

Also, they took another blood drawing to check for the quad-screening of some certain cases. We must be here in Colorado still, so that I can have blood drawn from this fantastic person. She doesn't make me tense, and it doesn't hurt at all when she puts the needle in, etc. I even looked at the vile this time. It was alright.

One other thing is that I have been getting some acne on my torso, so I've been using some over the counter topical lotion that is suppose to even out your skin and avoid breakouts. I asked the doctor if this could harm the baby. He said it is fine, and that all you have to worry about is the perscription medication. He DID say, though, that it must be a boy if that is happening. Adam thought that for sure if the doctor tells us that, that it must be valid. We will find out soon enough. ;) You better start making the bets now.

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Love all the new posts! I like Ann's hair longer like it is. And I can barely tell the tummy's starting to come out.

I wanted to pass along the link for the March 2007 Pregnancy Forum on About.com.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Kim,
I saw your blog on Kim H's blog! CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy!
We're so thrilled for you guys! We're at Eglin now, if you are ever up for a vacation, we'd love to have you (all 3 of you)!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Okay... it's been almost a month since the last post... gimme, gimmie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home