August 15, 2006

Little Ball of Energy.....Already???



Yes, this is the little one at eleven weeks and one day. Can you believe that you can see a face profile and arms and legs? You can even see the toes if you look closely. The greatest part of this ultrasound is that "he", for lack of calling it "it", was kicking his legs and punching his arms like crazy. It was making me laugh. The doctor couldn't get a measurement, because of that and it didn't help that my body was moving from the laughter. He actually told me, "No laughing". He was kidding, and that made me laugh even more. At the appointment, the doctor also verified that the due date is March 2nd. It seems like March is so far away.

Adam was able to be at this appointment also, so we are both greatful for that! We're having fun going through this pregnancy. Other than the tiredness, things are great for me. I think that should lighten up in a week or so anyway.

Does anyone have any feelings of whether it will be a girl or a boy? I don't yet, but as time goes on I might.

4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it will be a girl. Because in Adam's family both kids are boys. Ha Ha!
Just so that it is healthy!
Mom

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site Kim and Adam! I think it will be a girl also! Only 8 more weeks and you can find out!

Jill (:

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

I'm not sure yet... But it seems likely that since it's a "fighter" with a lot of energy that it would be a girl, considering the girls in our family are feisty.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Hey! Where are some more posts? I'm sure things are happening around there. We want to hear about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home