August 06, 2006

Rocky Mountain National Park

Kim and I took the baby... heheh... on a trek to RMNP... These are some of the photos we took along the way...


This little guy kept posing for the camera... like a SuperSTAR


This is Bear Lake. We stretched our legs out and took a walk around it. In the background is Long's Peak. Adam has climbed that a couple of times. Personally, I think it looks intimadating. ;)




These elk were grazing and relaxing along the road above tree line.















The majestic view was a must see.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Gorgeous photos, especially the last one! Makes me miss the mountains... sigh.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Bear Lake and Long Mt. by Ward, Colorado. (Our old camping sites!) If it is, I also climbed that mountain when I was in high school. Great pictures!
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home