August 19, 2007

Five and a Half Months Old

These pictures have taken place over the last week. The swing is the new favorite thing to do at the zoo. We look at certain animals together. The monkeys have been entertaining. It's fun to see what they are going to be doing that day. It's always something different, so it keeps it interesting. One was trying to communicate with us I swear. He turned his head to the side, so I did it back and he followed us climbing along the fence as if he was saying "get me out of here". He was lifting his eyebrows at us too. There's also the "oh so cute" monkey with the baby always attached to her back. I wonder if they even sleep like that or if the baby ever detaches. I suppose to eat it would have to. That's just a thought.


Here is the tub episode. My Aunt Connie and Uncle Bruce gave us this tub as a gift for Gwen. We use it to put her dirty clothes in....but don't worry she's laying in clean ones in these photos. To get her to laugh I was saying "Cow-a-bung-ga". She thought it was hilarious.





We went hiking today again. It has become something that I REALLY look forward to each weekend with Adam and Gwen. It's like our time to reconnect with each other and just breathe. I'm trying to get a collage together of wild flowers and pretty foliage from the hikes. Morgan, you'll have to let me know what you photo pros think of them.



I went to a yard sale last Friday. I was so happy about some finds for Gwen. Here are some pictures of her in a jeep walker. It can roll across the tile when she uses her legs. She had the backwards direction down right away. I'm proud of her.





2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Cute pictures! I don't even know where to start. I love the bucket one with Gwen super smiling. I think I'm going to print that one out for a frame here.

The forest shots look nice. ;)

And the Jeep thing looks like it's a hit! Gwen has such a big smile, like she's saying "freedommmmm!!!"

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Tag, you're it: Middle Name Meme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home