May 08, 2007

Picnic at the Zoo

Here's the group that met. Gwen's at the bottom middle of the picture.


Here's a close up of Gwen and me. It was a bit windy, so I had her wrapped in a blanket.



Nikki and Hayden: Hayden is one day older than Gwen. Does she look smaller/ younger to you?
Here are our neighbors and friends Anne Marie and Kaden. He is 7 months old.


Happy May!

Adam's not traveling for a while now. We've been just enjoying Gweneth, and the days are flying by pleasantly. She will have her two month appointment this Thursday. We were suppose to have it today. We woke Gwen up to feed her and change her clothes and diaper and rushed out of the house to make the 7:40 am appointment. When we were checking in they told us that the doctor has been hospitalized and the appointment is canceled. Adam asked if they were planning on calling us. They answered with "We planned on it, but didn't get to it". It was unfortunate, but that is why we are going back in two days.

Other happenings have been outdoor activities. The playgroup went to the zoo and had a picnic, and those are the pictures above. I've also found a new favorite place to walk. It's the deaf and blind school campus. It is shaded with beautiful trees and the rose garden area is a haven I love to visit. I have gone alone with Gwen once, Leanne and her daughter joined me once and then Adam, Gwen and I went last weekend. It's been wonderful.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

Awesome picnic pics. I remember the Blind School. I thought it looked like a good place to walk. Glad you enjoy it there. Spring is such a nice time of the year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home