May 10, 2007

Compare and Contrast

I have compiled some baby photos of Adam and me, so that we can compare to Gwen's features. You'll have to comment to let us know what you think. Have fun!

This is my Grandpa Fiki who we call Pa holding me (Kim).

This is my Mother holding me.

The profile looks similar to Gwen I think, and the dark hair is similar also.

This is Adam three days old. Again, the dark hair and profile look similar to Gwen I think.


This is Adam in the hospital with his Grandmother Sophie holding him. I see the similarities here too.

This is Kim's Grandmother Tressy (sp?), her sister and brother.


I added this picture to the blog, because I think Gwen makes this face when she's working on a number....if you know what I mean. Kim is 5 months old in this, but since I was premature it would be more like 3.5 months for Gwen.


Adam is on the right here. His cousin Katie was born at the same hospital just one day apart from him. She is on the left. They are 3 months old in this picture.


Adam is 5 months in this picture with him Mother.


Here he is 6 months old.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim and Adam,
Great pictures! I think Gwen has both of your faces. Cute!
THe picture with Grandma Tressie is actually Laura Roper, Bummie's sister that lives in California.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Morgan Mann said...

I can't decide which one she looks like more either. It really is true that the looks and similarities to both parents change daily. But you can definately tell she's yours.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is that she is a very beutiful mix of both of you! I love the pictures.

Katie

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she has Kim's nose and Adam's eyes and face shape???? She is getting cuter and cuter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home